Sunday 13 April 2014

The hubs had an event yesterday morning and came back after lunch. K, who was trying to delay her nap time was still wide awake at 2pm although, I must say she was very well behaved. With the rain, I couldn't bring her out either although I had planned to bring her on a short train ride to Tiong Bahru Plaza, to the supermarket.

Finally, at about 3pm, just about tea-time, I gave her plain wholemeal bread, hoping that she'll somehow fall asleep. Yes, my daughter has this thing with falling asleep while eating. Although rare as she grows bigger, it still happens at times and it's a funny sight. After finishing each slice of bread, she kept asking for more and finally, after her 4th slice, she dozed off on her high chair.

While she was enjoying her bread in the kitchen, I was pottering around and when she fell asleep, I had just came out of the bedroom and saw her head bobbing. Thinking that she probably ate the last slice half-way, I was prepared to finish it and then carry her to bed. But all I saw was an empty bowl and a sleeping baby. LOL!

When she woke, the 3 of us went to Chinatown and the planned trip to the BIL's was somewhat put in the back burner. The hubs said sometime early week to visit his parents but either he was too tired after his event or by the time K woke up, it was nearing her dinner time, I don't know. I don't usually bother anyway. So after dinner and some shopping, we went back home.

And today, we didn't have to wait very long for K to nap. After lunch and on our way back from church, she dozed off and by the time she woke up, it was just nice to leave for a friend's place for a gathering. But it was raining fairly heavily intermittently and the swim cum makan gathering was brought indoors. Thankfully, K managed to have some fun in the pool followed by upstairs with the other kids. 

That concludes another fun weekend for her and well, us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment