Monday 21 April 2014

K slept at 8pm last night, all the way to about 7.30am this morning. This is the first time she has slept through for 11hours, not considering that she woke up at about 6ish for milk and continued sleeping. I hope she has better sleep as I can see dark rings below her eyes. Yikes!

She dozed off in the car after church yesterday but woke up as we were walking back to the flat. And when we reached home, she refused to continue her nap. So I got her involved when I took out some of her bigger clothes for wash and packed away some that were getting tighter. And then we took a walk to the supermarket, where she started rubbing her eyes but still, she didn't sleep. Sigh.

When she was at Jeremy's on Friday, she only slept for an hour and that is after much coaxing, I was told. On Saturday, with no plans or maybe because we didn't tell her anything, she took a 3 hour nap. She must have played like crazy at Jeremy's the day before. When I told her that she needs to take her nap, she replied that she doesn't want to and that she wants to play her toys.

This, my baby, who from 8 months or so, was down to just 1 nap while other babies were still at 2 naps each day. And no, her nap wasn't any longer than usual. Thankfully she's growing well, vertically and horizontally. I just wish, for my sanity, she takes a longer nap and without so much resistance. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment