Thursday 17 April 2014

I had a pretty relaxed evening yesterday. Although the hubs had to go back to the office after dropping K off at home, I had enough time to heat up the soup, cook rice and steam an egg, again. Hahahaha. However, my steam egg doesn't look like how M used to do it, all smooth and nice. Mine is all crinkled up, 2 days in a row. Tasted fine, just the appearance. Lol. Time to do a goggle search!
On another note, the hubs has decided to pick K up at 5.30pm now instead of his usual earlier timing. I've been telling him not to pick her up any earlier as I do not want her to think that that's the usual time especially when I have to carry out pick up duties. There's no way I can reach the school before 5.30pm and I do not want her to get all anxious while waiting for me. And besides, with the hubs picking her up slightly later, I have enough time at home too, to prepare dinner without being hassled.

Today, I plan to cook chicken pasta in cream sauce. Hopefully, it doesn't take up too much time as I have not marinated the meat and it is still waiting in the fridge for me. We did not do any marketing for this week as the hubs had to work on Saturday morning so there isn't much in the fridge anyway. I don't quite fancy cream pasta but really want K to be exposed so it's really more for her than anything else. Ah, being a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment