Wednesday 9 April 2014

How often do you update your wardrobe? My wardrobe is so full, yet I keep wearing the same stuff over and over. There are so many pieces that I've not worn at all, which are probably older than K! And being a total slob at ironing, I usually wear more of my iron free outfits to work and if I think I have worn it one time too often, I'll drag myself to the ironing board for something different albeit something I've worn before.

In fact, I've got so many clothes in my wardrobe, it's screaming for space and a shout for a total make-over. Ever since I became pregnant and didn't make sense at that time to buy pre-pregnancy sized clothes, I have hardly shopped. In fact, it seems like I've totally lost that 'zeal' for shopping! Some said I've probably diverted my interest to K but no, we've only bought a few pieces for her. The only 'luxury' that I'm indulging her in are shoes, which I need to stop as their feet grow really fast and out-grow their shoes just as fast, as I've been told.

Am I saving more money then? I don't know. Maybe not for the past 2 years as part of it went to her 'infant-care' fees to Ivy and it only started in January this year, that we do not need to touch our personal account for her childcare fees. But soon, we've got to put aside some money into that account to top up.

Anyway, I really need to put aside some time to clear my dated wardrobe. I've had a little more time at work lately and was able to do a lot of surfing and realised that the sale times in blogshops are really affordable. Ok, maybe that might be an incentive to do a spring clean! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment