Wednesday 9 December 2015

We only recently stopped using the steriliser like a couple of weeks back. Yes, probably less than a month ago, we decided there is no need for it anymore. Well, we've been talking about it but since the steriliser was taking a spot in the kitchen, might as well use it while it's there right?

And when we finally decided to and I quickly found a new owner for it, the 2nd SIL told us that she's expecting. I had wanted to keep K's stuff for her or even the youngest SIL but you can't time such things so have given most away. Anyway, the 2nd SIL mentioned that her friend too, will have lots of girly stuff since her daughter is about only 1 year old. Still, I'm hoping to be able to pass on K's stuff to her. They bring back so much sweet memories to us. 

On another note, the youngest SIL finally went to consult an orthopedic after still experiencing pain. And the MRI results show that she has slipped disc. Throughout our Malacca trip, she couldn't walk straight and had to bend over to push the stroller as it was a more comfortable position for her. Thankfully (hopefully), the pain has almost ceased in my case. Although, it aches a little when I walk quite a distance. I'm wondering if I should see an orthopedic as well.

Talking about which, I have finally signed up for pilates lesson at the CC and it starts next Monday. Hopefully, I get my fitness back. Recently, I noticed I seemed to have grown overnight. You know, how some ladies suddenly reach a size at a certain age? Yes, I think I'm there now. I also realised my face has seemed to lost the elasticity of youth! Time to start loading on those firming creams! Urghhhh!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment