Friday 4 December 2015

The FIL invited all of us for dinner yesterday. What was meant to be catering at their home became dinner at a coffeeshop near their place. But's it's ok. Their place is too small and I was wondering where will they put the buffet table for the catered food.

They have a elderly couple here for a few days from Nepal and the Nepali relatives were all invited. Well, the usual 2 families but enough to crowd the flat when we went up for a short while after dinner.

I also found out that because the couple were staying at the PIL's home while on a medical trip here, the MIL will not join us to Malacca tomorrow. The youngest SIL was so happy when she heard it and I reckoned the happiest would probably be the 2nd SIL as they will have the room to themselves! For me, I am happy because I won't get irritated when we go to the supermarket and then she helps herself with loading purchases, expecting the hubs to pay for it.

Looking forward to this trip, like a lot more now. Hopefully, we get good weather throughout!

No comments:

Post a Comment