Wednesday 2 December 2015

We have guests today. The hubs' long-time friends, Zul and Philip, came by for dinner. Philip is back in town after moving over to KL from India and it's only when he's in town that the 3 of them meet up for drinks, football and of course chit-chat.

Thankfully, I marinated the meat this morning before we left for work. And this is what we had for dinner. The hubs bought another 2 dishes from a nearby Indian coffeeshop, which were delish and were a perfect match for my pasta dish.
Can you guess what meat I used? Neither could I till I brought it down from the freezer yesterday evening. It's mutton! I accidentally bought mince mutton instead of beef! My first time cooking mutton and thankfully, it was quite nice really. I am so going to cook this for the Christmas dinners with the out-laws and my family. And I repeat, thankfully, I marinated the meat in the morning. I think it's the sauce. Even K asked for seconds. But then again, she's such a good eater, she almost always eats whatever we put on her plate. 

On another note, our mini Christmas tree is up and so many presents wrapped. This time, I bought tinsel from my current favourite store, Daiso, and can't wait to decorate the living room with it. 
The weather is cooler and it rains almost everyday now. Do I hear 'It's beginning to feel like Christmas, everywhere I go.....'?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment