Friday 25 December 2015

K was the happiest when I asked Esther if she wanted to stay over yesterday evening, after the party. They woke up before the hubs and me and then the hubs allowed K to open her presents. We usually do not allow her to open her presents in front of guests as you never know how the child will react. Unless it is requested by the giver for K to open, then will I allow it. And this is because I have experienced a child opening her birthday presents and exclaiming that she doesn't like it at all.

Anyhow, it's amazing the amount of presents she received. I wonder if it's because of the fact that she's the only child? Personally, I only bought her 2 ponies and they are not even the original. I have a colleague who only buys presents for her son on his birthday and I like the reasoning behind it. I just do not want K to grow up spoilt and behaving like she's entitled to everything. 

So anyway, after the morning excitement, the hubs brought us all to West Coast Park for Macdee's breakfast and then fun in the park. It's nice to have a sibling. The 2 can play together, especially if they are of the same gender. And they have so much fun together!

Just when the sun was blazing, we decided to go back home and I managed to cook lunch for all of us.
It's so nice to imagine having 2 girls and the older one taking care of the younger one while I feed them. After lunch, they both took their naps even Esther, who doesn't nap at all at home!

When they woke up, it was raining heavily and intermittently so I asked Esther if she will like to stay over for another night. She did and in the evening, we went over to Jerry's to pick up her stuff as well as have dinner. She had wanted to stay till Sunday but her mummy says no. Lol.

After dinner, we brought the boys along to IMM to jalan-jalan and treated them to crepe. It feels so different being out at the shops and not celebrating Christmas on the day itself. I miss yesterday already.

No comments:

Post a Comment