Friday 28 March 2014

While we were alseep, K woke up coughing and threw up on the bed. I thought it could be indigestion, since the puke was slightly lesser than palm size and after cleaning her hands and letting her drink some water, I merely wiped away the puke and put our pillows to the other end of the bed. Sure, I'll change the sheets when I'm home later.

Then this morning, after her first milk feed and while I was carrying her to our room, she threw up again, this time on me. I put her down and told her to stand still as there was milk on the floor and the last thing I would want is to have her slip and hit her head. She stood there crying, calling for her daddy, who was in the shower and didn't hear us. Anyway, M removed her pjs and I brought her for a wash down while the hubs came out and took over from me, the cleaning of the floor.

When the hubs sent K to school, he found out from K's favourite young teacher that there are 2-3 cases of stomach flu at the centre and K's good friend, Lucas, threw up the day before yesterday too. Thankfully, it's Friday and hopefully the school doesn't call me later. Which would mean all is well.

I still have the smell of vomit on my hair. :(

1 comment: