Wednesday 26 March 2014

The hubs and myself are on 1/2 day shifts today, at home that is. While he has taken the morning half to watch over K, I'll be taking the afternoon 1/2 to do so.

I noticed and felt her body getting very hot early Monday morning and while she was still asleep, quickly changed her out of her sleep suit into a pair of shorts and tee. In the morning, she seemed ok and we sent her to school. The day passed and she was fine but yesterday, she had a slight temperature of 37.2 but we sent her to school anyway. 

Just as I opened my lunch box at my desk, the childcare centre called. Thankfully, the hubs was able to pick her up and as soon I finished my lunch, I met them at the clinic. Back home, she took her medicine and napped, albeit a very short one! Her temperature comes and goes and so I brought her down to the playground at about 4ish, when the sun was not so strong anymore, to let her play and run and take in the fresh air.

Today, the hubs decided that we should not send her to school as it's an air-conditioned environment and it's better we isolate her and let her recover fully. So after lunch today, it's back home again. Hopefully, she takes a long nap today. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment