Friday 14 March 2014

I was supposed to pick K up form the childcare centre today as the hubs has an evening meeting. But he called in the afternoon to say that he could pick her up before going back to the office for the meeting. As we left the house earlier this morning, I could leave the office earlier too and by the time I reached our estate, the hubs was yet to arrive with the princess.

So, I text him to say I'll wait for them at the car park so the hubs could drive off back to work. But when I saw him approaching, I noticed that he was causally dressed. And I was so happy that his meeting was cancelled. Not only that, he managed to leave work slightly earlier and cooked dinner for us! :)

So with everything ready, we ate and had time so I suggested going window shopping, especially since it is a Friday. It's been a while since we went to the malls and I really wanted to take a look and walk around.With nowhere in mind and since K was due for a hair trim, we decided to go by my hair-dresser's and see if she was available to cut K's hair. Unfortunately, she had a few customers on hand and so we decided to take a walk around the area.

And guess what we found at Cash Converters'! Something that I've been hoping to get for K! In fact, the price for a brand new one is quite steep and I was scouting around for a pre-loved one but couldn't find any. The hubs tried his luck and what do you know, they have a brand new one and in red! A shiny red pedal-less toddler bicycle!

K is so happy but for now, we're only going to let her ride on it at home as the hubs wants to get a helmet as well as knee pads for her before we let her ride on it at the park. We also bought a 3 piece bamboo chopping board from there. There are quite a few good buys and brand new too. The last place we would have thought of which turned out to be possibly a place we might want to include in future. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment