Thursday 20 March 2014

The bestie is back in town for a short trip and I had lunch with her today. I'll be lunching with her again next Thursday and then spend 1/2 the afternoon with her on the 31st before she goes back to Dubai. 

And in the evening, a few of us from work had dinner at an Italian restaurant using the staff activity fund. Unfortunately, my wagyu beef wasn't up to par and my appetite was spoilt when I had 2 rounds of cold cuts before the main dish came.

So the hubs took care of K fully in the evening and when I reached home, he was washing her up. It was already 9pm and late by my standards to put her in the shower but nevertheless, he did a great job taking care of her. I believe M helped as well.

While the hubs was attending to K, I quickly put the laundry to wash so that she can have a fresh set of uniform for school tomorrow. By the time she drifted off to dreamland, I was able to put the laundry up to dry. And then the hubs showed me something that K had made for me!

She made this in school and told her daddy that she wants to give it to mummy. Awwhhh...how sweet. :) If you can't see it, it's actually bread cut out in the shape of Mickey Mouse.

1 comment: