Thursday 6 March 2014

My sweetheart turns 2 today. She's no longer a baby although I had wished that she stopped growing at 18 months. God has been great to us indeed. K has been an easy baby except for the reflux episode during her first month and my dreadful confinement month followed by M's long term stay at our home.

As she turns 2, I continue to pray to God for his continuous watchful care over her. We have been blest with Ivy and the family's care and love to her during her first 21 months. The husband and I really had it easy when we only brought K back on Friday nights to Sunday evening. Jeremy and the family misses her so much that they ask for us to bring her over on any Saturday, to spend a day there. 

Ivy called yesterday evening, while K was having her dinner. And when she finished her meal, the hubs made the call back so that the family could speak to her. The scrapbook album project has been stalled although I have only left the front and back covers and it's done. Yes, yes, I'll have to put some priority in this.

Anyway, we're keeping it simple and I'll buy a small cake this evening so that K can relive the birthday song and candle blowing that we had, in advance, for her on Saturday. I'm sure that's all that matters to her for now. Maybe next year, we might do a little party for her. :)

1 comment: