Saturday 29 March 2014

We brought K to the Doctor's again this morning. This time for running nose and cough. She threw up last night again and although she looked a lot better when she woke up this morning, she had thick and clear mucus so we decided better to get her some medication to clear the nose and cough. 

Good thing I have the company health insurance covered for her, which unfortunately will end when I join the new company. Lol. 

While waiting for our turn, which was advised to us at about 45 mins, we went to the supermarket and before we were done, the clinic staff called us and say we can make our way back. After the visit, I had wanted to return to the supermarket but K was so tired and sleepy. When we reached home, she slept for 2 hours and didn't have any appetite for food. 

She's been sleeping a lot today, which is a good thing. Hopefully she gets a lot better towards the end of the day.

Anyhow, here's what I cook for lunch today. The first was meant for K, which she didn't have the appetite for and the second, for the hubs and me. I think I've finally achieved it. Lol..I made use of the balance of the sun dried pesto sauce and it finally didn't taste so bland. I'm going to buy the basil pesto next. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment