Sunday 29 May 2016

The social committee at work, which I am part of, organised a team-building event on Friday evening. We had some good fun bowling and thankfully, I didn't suffer from too much aches after that. Which reminds me that I need to stay active and keep going.

Yesterday morning, the hubs and I went to Woodlands food industry to load up on our supply of Chilean Seabass and Norwegian Salmon as well as some frozen soup. The only types of fish we cook at home are these 2 really. The seabass was sufficient for 5 meals and costs us almost $150! Anyhow, before we went, we gave K the option to either go with us or go over to Jerry's. She chose Jerry's and she brought along a box of blocks and a barbie. 

We started the day early and for the first time we were at the food industries, there were so many parking lots for us to choose from! We bought the fishes, frozen soup and jumbo eggs this time, had lunch and then went back to pick K up.

Thankfully, K took her nap when we reached home and I could continue with the house chores and finally, got to mop the house too. The hubs had suggested going out, again, but I had to shoot the plan down because I really wanted to mop the house! #houseproudmuch  Thus we had dinner at the market before taking a leisurely stroll back home to end the day.

As for today, we headed over to the Victors' for dinner with the Whites and a young couple. K had fun playing with the girls and as usual, the ladies and men had their own updates. The Victors and Whites are heading to the UK on Tuesday and Kenneth has passed his house keys to the hubs, in case they have interested buyers who want to view their place while they are away. They're looking to sell their place but it seems to be taking a much longer time than when we were selling our first home. I guess the $1 million + price tag is not exactly making it easy. 

On another note, while I have been interested in growing a herbal garden recently, the girl brought home a little tray of wheatgrass from her recent school outing to a local vegetable farm. How fast they grow! But I have no idea what to do with it. K says that we can trim it when it grows too long so that it can grow again. But when I ask her what do I do to it after cutting, she is unable to reply me. I guess I'll have to ask google. :p

Top picture taken yesterday and bottom picture today. Just a day apart and look how fast they grow! Thankfully, the girl doesn't grow as fast! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment