Saturday 21 May 2016

K's school was on 1/2 day yesterday and so I arranged for her to be placed at Jerry's after that. The hubs was able to pick K up after her lunch and sent her to Jerry's but because he has a company event after work, I had to pick her up.

There was a fire drill in the office building at about 4ish and after we assembled at the meeting point to have our attendance marked, most of us went back home. 

The 3rd SIL had messaged me earlier in the week to have dinner at their place before I fetch the girl for her phonics lesson. And so I did. Sent the girl for her phonics lesson and I went back home for a shower. It was too hot. Dumped her clothes in the wash before I went to pick her up again.

Today, we were invited to the hubs' relatives home and we went there in the late morning so that K could go for a swim as well. The hubs went to pick his mother up before coming back for us. After the fun swim for the 2 of them, showered, had lunch and then the girl was off with the cousin to watch cartoon. Thankfully, the youngest BIL came in the afternoon as well and I had company in the youngest SIL. We usually go over to the relative's in the later afternoon and then for dinner. But this time round, the hubs suggested going in the early afternoon, let K swim, have lunch and then come home so she can nap.

We ended up spending 5 hours there anyway. The youngest SIL opposes to the idea of going too early as well as more often than not, we end up spending the whole day there. Although I had wanted to leave at 3, we ended up waiting for the hubs to finish their game of blackjack. And by the time we reached home, it was almost 5 and K was so knackered, that she continued sleeping when the hubs laid her down on her bed.

I took a shut-eye as well for a short while and when K woke up, we had dinner nearby. So, another week that I did not mop the house. Urgh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment