Sunday 15 May 2016

After the show on Friday night, I reached home at about 11ish and quickly washed up to go to bed.

Come Saturday morning and the hubs and I had to wake up early and that is 5:30am, just so to take part in a morning walk organised by Fairprice. The 5km started at 8am but we have arranged to meet up with the Victors and Josephs at 7:15am at the car park. 

We had quite good fun at the walk and the organisers did a good job spacing out refreshment booths and booths for photo opportunities along the route. We also hauled back quite a lot of refreshments at the end of the walk! Just take! The only bug was that the pre-loved stroller we bought kept getting stuck along the uneven ground which thankfully, the hubs and I managed to fix later at home. Good thing, it's not a production problem but something we can fix ourselves. Phew. Otherwise, money down the drain.

K knocked out on the drive home for a good 3 hours and so did I because I had a really bad headache from all that sun, heat exposure and lack of sleep. My plans to cook were even thrown out of the window because I couldn't stand the pain. The girl must have been so tired, she didn't have appetite for lunch when she woke up. Of course she didn't walk the full 5km. What do you think the stroller was meant for?

The headache stayed with me through today, getting better only after our dinner. 2 days of head splitting pain after a 3 hour walk? Hiazz......so jia lat! But thank God for the rain that poured down hard and heavy this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment