Wednesday 18 May 2016

I have been getting a sharp pain on  my left foot for a couple of weeks now. Yes, seems like my body is slowing breaking down. The pain comes and goes, regardless of the shoe I wear. Recently, I suspect it could be because of bunion when the hubs also noticed that the bone near the big toe looks bigger and even red at times. And then that big toe started to bend inwards.

I decided to order a bunion corrector on-line and it arrived yesterday. The seller also showed the feet of some international celebraties with bunioned feet. It's awful...the last resort is surgery.

Anyhow, I tried it on last night. The contraption on the left foot is for night time while the silicon one on the right is for day use. Thankfully, it's only affecting the left foot for now. (Oops, can't seem to rotate the photo)
This morning, my left big toe doesn't look like it's bent in so much anymore but the bone is still visibly bigger than the right and slightly sore to the touch. Hopefully, this device works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment