Friday 13 May 2016

Our department spent the evening with 'The Illusionist' at the MBS today. Before the show, the 4 of us decided on a quick dinner at Sakae Sushi, a place I've not been to in a while but frequented often with the hubs before K came along. However, the quick dinner also came up to about $120 for the 4 of us. Thankfully, for the department budget meant for team bonding. Hehs.
The show was not too bad...it's amazing how they manage to pull off some of the acts. I appreciate it because I won't otherwise pay to watch such shows. I rather watch a musical anytime.

Having said this, the month of May is an activity filled one for the hubs and I. We have been taking alternate Fridays off for work related events. In fact, it started with my office last Friday of the even month 'celebration' on the last Friday of April at a bar, then followed by the hubs work-related golf game last Friday, which incidentally I think it's more golf than work. Today is my turn again, then next Friday will be the hub's bowling event at work and followed by my company's bowling event the Friday after.

So, our or my initial plans of working out a sweat playing badminton while the girl attends her phonics lesson has not materialise. I'm not sure if it's going to happen during the course of her lessons at all! Sigh. But I guess at least, the hubs and I get to have some time-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment