Wednesday 1 June 2016

Having missed 1 lesson last week, I was back for piloxing on Monday. Despite not having any body aches from the 2 hour + bowling session on Friday, my knees and thighs ached after slightly more than the 1 hour session of piloxing. Again, the instructor over-ran and my colleagues say it only happens when I'm there! In fact, I left while everyone else was still doing their stretches.

I had to do the pick-up run yesterday and was craving for Macs. I almost only have 1 crave and that is for fast food. Usually, Macs. I do not crave for any other food, otherwise. So against our conviction, I decided to bring K and told her we can't do this all the time ok. Hoping that she'll keep it from her daddy.

Although she finished the fresh apple slices and packet of milk from her kid's meal, K could not finish the hamburger. She also did not like the pickle. So I told her I will not bring her to Macs anymore since she can't finish her food. But that girl replied to say that her daddy will bring her, so never mind if I don't. Pfft! When we do go otherwise, it's usually breakfast time and she only gets pancakes.

So this morning, while still lying on her mattress, her daddy asked what she had for dinner last night! And of course she answered and the hubs was shocked and asked me if it's true. And the nagging starts. So I took the chance to tell him what the girl told me about him bringing her even though I won't next time.So I think we will endeavour not to bring her to Macs next time. 

Anyhow, look at how tall the wheat grass has grown! Strange that 1 of the girl's classmate didn't grow at all, according to the parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment