Tuesday 14 June 2016

I had the most unpleasant journey back home after work, earlier. 

This pesky auntie poked at me, despite having a passenger seated between us, in order to get me to give up my seat to another auntie who was standing at the other end of the row. I wasn't even seated on the reserved seats and as usual, was relaxing with my eyes closed. So, I looked at the lady standing but she kept waving her hands to say no and then started whispering to her husband, probably embarrassed. 

I was looking and looking, so when she turns, I would ask if she wanted my seat but no, she didn't turn to look at me and so, I continued sitting anyway. And the kaypoh auntie who prodded at me started talking about me to that lady who was standing! She kept saying things like when I'm older and need the seat but no one would give up their seat to me, then I will look back and realise because I never offered my seat either. And that 'youngsters' nowadays have no initiative and that stupiad standing lady can say oh get used to it. Come on 2-faced bitch, you waved your hand off and what, do I force you to take my seat still? 

And the kaypoh seated lady goes 'Oh, maybe her leg pain. Old people like us, leg pain, never mind. But young people like that, leg pain, so poor thing.' Sarcastic or not??!!? And they were flogging me all the way till I got off! Even when another passenger got up to alight, the kaypoh auntie says something like she should have stood up earlier. Hello, come on. It's the end of the working day. We are all tired ok! They may look older, but definitely do not qualify for the pioneer generation and certainly do not look like they need help. Kaypoh one even went to say to take private transport. So clever to talk...you take la. Ya, I very poor thing....my leg pain...but you can't blardy see that I have a back issue so blardy shuddup! 

Ok, the 2 stupiad idiots taught me something. Never, ever assume. Really. Everyone has a story. Do not embarrass yourself or hurt another person because you simply talk through your mouth. Urgh!!! I was so angry and wanted to tell the husband of the standing lady, when he finally sat down beside me, to ask his wife and her new-found kaypoh friend to better shut up. I was so angry, I was almost shaking with anger.

Thankfully, I have the warmth of my family to return to! All was forgotten when Tim came over to discuss some insurance policies and dinner was wiped out. Probably because I under-estimated and only cooked 2 main dishes. Had to add canned sardines later. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment