Wednesday 29 June 2016

I ought to be ashamed of myself. The youngest SIL took the afternoon off work yesterday with the intention to go over to the 2nd BIL's place to cook something for the 2nd SIL and at the same time, I suppose, to look see and help or give advise. I on the other hand, gave up and decide not to bother about them anymore. Afterall, how much can you help a person who doesn't listen. I did tell the youngest SIL though, to talk to the other SIL because she doesn't seem to listen. 

However, I think her plans did not go through because the 2nd in-laws had to send the baby to the Dr because he was running a fever. He was eventually admitted back to the hospital for observation although his temperature went down. But the 2 adults did go back to the youngest SIL's home. For dinner, I presume. I think the youngest SIL also ferried them to the hospital.

I guess I take things too personally? When people do not listen, it's really their problem and not that it is because I am dispensing it? I don't know. 

On another note, my basil plant has flowered! Yay....I'm not so bad afterall. I noticed the mint plant has grown a lot too! The mint plant was leaning too much on 1 side and the basil plants were all over the place so the hubs inserted a stick into both the pots and tied the shoots to the sticks for stability. I am motivated again but I think no more plants for now. Already the hubs and I disagree on the amount of water that I should use. He wants them dripping wet, until the water leaks out from the pot while I give just enough. Oh well, I'm glad they are flourishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment