Tuesday 28 July 2015

K surprised me today when she drew a face! Only with eyes, but still, I am mighty proud of her. And she says the other picture is a girl crying.
I have to admit, albeit with shame, that I haven't been doing much activities with her other than read before we go to bed. Thus, in a sense, a lot is left to her school. I have been so caught up in the past few months with the house move, then the moving in with the youngest BIL which wasn't at all conducive and then now, the post reno settling in. 

I hope to be able to sit down with her soon with the number of activity books that we have been blest with. And I guess there is no better time than now to do that while she's still receptive. When she starts her formal education a few more years down the road, at least it'll be easier for both of us to get into this routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment