Thursday 2 July 2015

For the past 2 1/2 months, the hubs would drop me off at the train station near K's school before he sends her. After work I would take a bus from the office to K's school, which was just a 20 minute ride away. But the routine changed since K started her new school yesterday. I took a 6 minute walk to the train station near our home and the express bus service home. Both journeys to and from work takes about 1/2 hour, which isn't so bad really. But up goes my travel costs.

After picking her up from school today, which I managed to do so before 6 pm, we walked to meet the hubs to try out a coffee shop near our block. As we were a little too early for dinner, we allowed her to play at the playground and then walked over to the the community club to check out the courses they have. 

And I'm so glad to report that I'm staying within a 5 minute walk to the community club which has so many courses going on. In a serious need to start exercising, I'm now spoiled for choice! Zumba, piloxing, body toning, yoga and I get to choose the days I want to join! The problem now is whether I've got enough stamina. Unfortunately pilates is not on the list. Otherwise, I would have preferred to start off slow and easy with this first. They even have ballet for K's age group but unfortunately the lessons are on Sundays.

As we left the cc to for dinner, we walked past a newly opened playground and it's so nice! It is not like the usual ones you see at any other neighbourhoods. I guess this must be part of the revamp for the Lake district and it's taking shape really well! 

Am thankful that everything has turned out well so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment