Saturday 18 July 2015

On Hari Raya Friday, we woke up slightly later and I started getting some work done in the house. Well, mainly K's room and now she has a nice room of her own. If only, she will sleep by herself, in her room. But since she's ok on the mattress beside our bed, I can live with that. Otherwise, the hubs and I will miss her too!

The we met up with the Victors at their condo and together with Kenneth's cousin and daughter who lives in Perth, we went for lunch at Changi and then headed to the Victor's club for a swim. We dipped in the pool for easily 2 hours and we all have some kind of tan now. After the swim, it was off to the Victors where the girls played and the adults chilled.

Today is another slow day for us. The carpenters came to install the shelves for both the shoe and bathroom cabinets and I hope we no longer have to see them. We had lunch at Jerry's and after that, Esther followed us home. Good thing we have her for I was able to concentrate sorting things around the house.

Initially had wanted the 2 girls to take their nap but I was so caught up with the house stuff and really working it out, I left them to play all the way till almost dinner when we walked back to Jerry's. The hubs had gone off to watch the Barclays Asia Trophy with Jeremy.

After dinner, K and I took the bus home. After her milk and wash up, I told her to flip through the book on her own first while I go shower. Half-way through my shower, I felt it was so quiet in the room and when I was almost done, I peeped out to see her lying down with the book opened. She heard the door open and turned to smile at me. I told her to close the book and lie down first and I'll join her soon. When I was out of the bathroom shortly, she was knocked out....lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment