Monday 27 July 2015

So here you go, as promised, the before and after photos of our new home. When our whole group of friends came over on Saturday, I was showing them the before pics on my mobile and I'm actually proud to say that there is a total make-over and I am so happy with the end product.

We start off with the master bedroom and K's room. Although you probably can't tell much from the before photos as they were taken after the previous owner moved out.
Before and after photos of the master bath and balcony. One stark contrast in both pics is the amount of natural light that is flowing in. And also look at that corroded cast iron pipe in the master bath! I'm so glad they could all be changed to slimmer pvc ones.
Common bathroom....the pictures speak for themselves.
And not forgetting my kitchen! It's so much bigger than the previous one and I'm loving it!
Next up will be photos of my dining and living area. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. the before pic of the bathroom... how the previous owners can stand?

    anyway.. your new place looks lovely and we can't wait to drop by soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see the pipes that were covered with newspapers in the kitchen?
      The same question I asked myself with regards to the 3-layer beehive.
      Can't wait to have you guys over too! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice! It's great to see the difference. Looks a lot brighter now.

    ReplyDelete