Sunday 12 July 2015

We attended a wedding yesterday and after the church service, proceeded to check-in at the same hotel as where the dinner was to be held. The groom is the cousin of Kenneth's and so the whole family were there and K enjoyed playing in the pool with the 2 girls as well as another girl who we went Phuket with earlier this year.

In fact, we know quite a bit of Kenneth's relatives. They are a close bunch, especially since they all fall within a similar age group, I'm guessing.

Anyway, the hubs and I only started packing on Friday night and Saturday morning. I had washed my hair in the morning and it became so flat, I'm not looking forward to any photographs that I have taken and thankfully, they are VERY few.

When we checked out this afternoon, we had lunch with the Victors, including Kenneth's brother and wife, his parents, his MIL and 2 other cousins with their family. By the time we reached home, it was a rush to get K's school uniforms washed. Thankfully she had knocked out after lunch and slept all the way home.

I felt like it was a bit of a rush getting packed, coming home to do the washing, unpacking etc. And I didn't feel my best dressed for the wedding. I always used to prepare ahead and I think I need to put that in practice again.

No comments:

Post a Comment