Saturday 1 August 2015

I had to do pick-up duties on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as the hubs had dinner meetings on those 3 days. These are the times when I appreciate the walking distance from K's childcare centre to our home. And we even have time to go to the playground. But of course, not enough for a home-cooked meal.

Today, we went to Jurong Point for lunch and then straight home so that K could fit in a nap but the sleep opposed toddler wouldn't sleep, while the father could. As the hubs and I were going to the NDP preview with Jeremy and Ivy, I walked K over to Jerry's and met the hubs at the train station as he was still getting sorted out when we were leaving.

I had balloted for tickets using my IC, the hubs as well as K's birth certificate but no luck. Since the eldest brother wasn't too anxious about it, I registered them too for the ballot using everyone's IC in their household with my mobile after church one day. The nephew was the only one successful and since he wasn't too keen on going and Bev had to fly, the hubs and I became the natural next in queue. Yay!

It's always a great feeling watching from the stands and this year being the Golden Jubilee, it makes it even more so. 

The Singa figurine, with 1 in every fun pack is so cute that I want to collect all 15 of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment