Friday 14 August 2015

The Jubilee long weekend took it's toll on me, what with the entertaining and whole lot of being entertained. I was so fatigued on Wednesday that I decided to see a Dr. But also because I was coming down with a flu. But I could only sleep in till about 9ish, despite the house being nice and quiet with the hubs and K away at work and school.

Even when I returned home after visiting the Dr, I started doing the chores but I did it without any complaints. I did so much that I didn't have time for nap that I had planned for earlier. So I indulged myself in a body scrub and mask for my face and hair, like a lady of leisure. Lol...

I picked K up from school much earlier too as we had a dinner invite to an abalone restaurant by the eldest brother. After the hubs came to pick us up, we went to pick M up and then set off to meet Jeremy and the family as well as the SIL's sister and family who are here from the States for a month's holiday.

For yesterday's dinner, I brought the air-fryer out to use, my first time. The previous time was used by the 3rd SIL on National Day and I didn't touch it at all. When I say at all, it's definitely not an understatement. After the party ended, what I saw in the basket of the air-fryer so turned me off that I was considering not wanting to use it ever again. The hubs and I left it for 3 days but because I was on a Martha Stewart mood yesterday, I decided to face the challenge and then to realise it's actually not much of a challenge at all. Hahahaaha...the grime on the grill pan simply slides off when you run your fingers through it. I think it was the 3 day wait that I had to do a little bit more scrubbing on the basket.
Anyhow, this was our dinner yesterday. Easy peasy and fast. So much faster than if I had put it in the oven. And this time, I placed aluminium foil in the baking tray so no hassle to washing at all! Yays....my first air-fryer experience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment