Tuesday 14 April 2015

Thankfully for the trolley that I had reminded the hubs to borrow from his workplace. We or rather I, have so much junk to throw that without the trolley, my arms would have fallen out. 2 pairs of Gucci loafers that sadly have to go but maybe be a treasure find for the scavengers. 
We started clearing our stuff on Sunday evening and already, the hubs saw 2 ladies rummaging through them. They even thanked him! Even after the movers left, I was busy bringing stuff down to the waste area. And I'm so thankful to Janice for accepting some of K's baby stuff for her sis, some food and washing stuff. All of which would have gone to waste otherwise.

We went for our lunch before returning home to clean the place up. The hubs vacuumed with our Karcher one last time before he throws it away and I moped the place a grand total of 5 times!  
Oh, how I'll miss this estate and this home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment