Monday 13 April 2015

I noticed that K started having rashes on her body yesterday and by today, it was so much that the hubs and I were afraid they were measles. But having been vaccinated, I was also doubtful. The hubs suggested that I take the day off work today as he will be taking the rest of the work week off for our move. I brought K to my office to pick up my phone charger and my colleagues said what K was having was likely the system flushing out the toxins. 

The wait at the Doctor's was an hour and true enough, the Dr said the same thing and prescribed anti-histamine. We then proceeded home and since I had the day off, started packing. On hindsight, it's a blessing in disguise really that I had to take the day off today. I had SO much left to pack that I wouldn't be able to manage if I had gone back to work today. 

I have so much clothes, it filled up about 6 boxes and that is not including my bags, accessories, toiletries etc. And finally, I had to throw away the truckload of paper carriers and turn a blind eye to the branded ones. 
Can you even remember this one? Their very first paper carrier when they opened their stores here in Singapore. Lol. 
The hubs was disgusted and so am I really. Well, not so much of disgust maybe.

The movers are coming in tomorrow morning and I've so stressed now I can't finish packing by then! I'm hating moving now!

No comments:

Post a Comment