Wednesday 8 January 2014

We all had well-rested sleep today and yesterday. Baby K did not have her nightmares although she still is clingy and whiny. I've instructed the hubs to ask the teacher at the ccc how baby K was doing and this morning, he reported back to me that baby K is motivated by seeing her friends as well as, food! 

He said he burst out laughing when he heard the food part because to us, we know she loves her food. And I guess being the social person that she is, being motivated by friends is not too much of a surprise. However, she was the first to arrive at the centre yesterday and today so the young teacher suggested to the hubs that we bring her in later, maybe just in time for breakfast. I guess I'll be able to leave the house with them then.

Since the hubs has been sending and picking baby K from the centre, she has been rather attached to him these days. Not that I am complaining. Afterall, the hubs have been quite disappointed when baby K always  seems to look out for me. And hopefully, he doesn't feel that way anymore although sometimes baby K can be tad too clingy.

With her nightmares over, fingers crossed, and the plan to drop her off a bit later, I hope baby K will feel better and not cry everytime the hubs drop her off. She cried again today, albeit for 30 seconds. Teacher told the hubs that she always stops by the time the next child arrives.

It's heart-wrenching for me both to see her so sad as well as the thought that my baby has grown up. She's no longer that little baby or toddler dressed up in her onesie waiting for me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment