Monday 6 January 2014

I am back to work today. The hubs has officially taken over the duty of sending baby K to her childcare centre. Although he thought that I would walk them down the carpark but I felt otherwise. He should also start getting adjusted to doing it himself. 

He reported that baby K clinged on back to him after the routine temperature check by the teacher and cried when he had to transfer her to the teacher. She cried all the way to the bathroom, where they are taught to always wash their hands before breakfast and stopped after a minute or so when the teacher managed to distract her.

Ever since she started childcare, she has been waking up in the middle of the night, crying. It usually happens around 4ish in the morning and it will go on for about 10 minutes before she finally settles when she lies on top of me. 10 minutes in the dark night can be a long 10 minutes to sit through. And recently we also noticed that she tends to be more clingy and have a tendency to whine. My colleagues say it's normal as the ccc is a totally different, structured environment. 

I am hoping she adjusts to this new arrangement soon. The hubs and I have also been busy. If he is able to reach home earlier, he'll start cooking for her while I do the laundry. For now, we are planning to start cooking our own dinner but looking at the time we have, I'm not sure how long this plan will last.

Well, we'll see. God answers prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment