Thursday 23 January 2014

2 persons I know who gave birth in the same year as I did are expecting again. And it'll be 龙马精神! Well, it is an auspicious phrase but on hindsight, they really need the energy of the dragon and horse combine!

Sure, I miss my baby bump and the 9 months that I was carrying baby K but the energy required now is something you will always wish you had more. More energy to keep up with her, more sleep and more me-time. That with my age inching it's way into the dreaded 4's, I am very contented just to have a dragon baby.

On another note, I've managed to let go of these 2 items! Baby K has gone off the paci without any drama. Phew. And as for the milk powder container, well, you know every new mummies are so excited to buy baby stuff. Lol. We had a tower dispenser handed me down from Jerry and when they went to Phuket that year, they bought another circular dispenser. So we ended up having 3! Some things, last a long time so there was no need to open up the one I bought at all.
Do we have any more unopened baby stuff to clear? YES! In fact, the things that I have put up for 'sale' are all unopened! Well, except for the milk bottle thermal bag, the very first item that I sold. And probably when baby K starts to out-grow some of her stuff soon, I will have them up for sale too.

No comments:

Post a Comment