Friday 24 January 2014

The hubs has been bringing home goodies for the coming Lunar New Year celebrations this week, without any prompting from me. Early week, he brought home pineapple tarts, some sugar coated cashew nuts and walnuts with sesame. Last night, he brought home a bag of mandarin oranges. He made a comment yesterday evening too, saying that I seem very relax with this year's Chinese New Year.

Yes, I do not have the anticipation like I had for Christmas. It's now only a week till the festive season which I was reminded by Pauline yesterday and I do not see any time that I can do a total spring clean of the house! Baby K's toys still occupy the living area, the study room is still in a mess and I have no time to wash the curtains or cushion covers. Well, unless I take a day off to do all that without any disturbance.

Well, maybe I should! Although I won't do a thorough spring clean, I'll probably just wash the daybed covers, change the cushion covers to the new ones we bought from Bangkok, bring out the table runner for the dining table and place the mandarin oranges on the pewter tray. Yes, I guess I'll do that and at least I'll feel a little more excited for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment