Thursday 31 October 2013

I've started on my scrapbook project, which I target to complete before Christmas. Well, at least a small part of it. I've sorted the pictures and saved them under a separate folder and realised we've only got 15 nice ones! My intention is to compile photos that baby K has with them so the end product will look like their family album with baby K.

So the photos would have her with any one of them in it and it's just 15 at the moment. I hope to take some more when we go on our road trip to Malacca next month with Jeremy and Ivy. I'm also hoping that I can squeeze some out from their camera, which Bev is hogging on to now. 

And what is scrapbooking without the scraps! Pun intended. Last night while putting baby K's laundry to wash, I started scrapping stuff around the house which I think I could add to the album. 

The fabric cut-outs are trimmed out from her stained onesies. And the pooh was cut out from her bib, which has seen better days. I then pasted them on a board, which I recycled from last year's christmas gift pack and trimmed them down to size. It'll make pasting on the final product much easier I hope. I've also cut out the pictures from the poster the hub's colleague made for baby K's baby shower. I hope all these materials will come in handy and add a nice touch to the album. :)

2 comments: