Wednesday 9 October 2013

There isn't much to update this week. The only thing that happened out of the ordinary was the late dinner meet up with the Victors and Cordeiros after we dropped baby K off at Jeremy's on Sunday.

And because it was dinner, we didn't stay long at Jeremy's although baby K was getting quite clingy to me. Ivy had to distract her which didn't work and she ended up having to block baby K's view of me while I made a quick 'escape'.

Incidentally, the large number of hand me downs such as the cot, Moses' basket, soft baby basket, truck loads of clothes and so many more, that Baby K inherited came from the Cordeiros. Although Michelle said that she has taken that fun away from me in buying baby's cute clothes, I don't look at it that way at all. A self-professed OCD, all the stuff she handed down to us were kept in good condition, in ziplock bags! And not to mention, all good quality stuff! And mind you, their only girl is now 6 years old. I feel thankful and blest a million times! And baby K is still wearing so many of their daughter's clothes up till now! And then we have some more from a relative of the hub's and so many more as gifts and such. Of course we still do some shopping for her but it's so much of savings we have had.

The only thing in my mind now is really to clear the study cum store room. It's filled knee high with so many stuff! Baby K's things, the hubs as well as mine. I really want her to have her own room where we can put her cot, toys and eventually, where she can sleep in. Well, at least a room to call her own. And then I can arrange play dates and her friends can come play in the comfort of a proper room. 

The hubs has promised by end of this month. Knowing the extreme procrastinator in him, I don't have my hopes held high. And I also secretly wish that James, who has finalised his annulment, would get his own place soon so that he can bring M over to stay with him. Well, it's not exactly a secret anymore since I did text him that explicitly when we had a conversation yesterday.

Well, watch this space and find out whether the hubs is able to clear that room as he had promised.

3 comments: