Saturday 5 October 2013

We are back in the property market. Viewing resale flats, that is and back at the west, near Jerry's. Somehow, the husband and I would still like to move into a bigger unit and that only means getting older flats. We've given up the thought of getting masionettes as there are so much work to do and we don't want to reach the stage when climbing up and down the house may become an obstacle in our older age.

Unfortunately for today, I woke up with a headache. In fact, the headache came even while I was sleeping and when I had to wake up early morning to close the bedroom windows because of the rain, I felt it. So, other than bathing for baby K, the hubs took care of her most part of the day. 

And then we had a 4.30 pm appointment to view a unit. Thankfully we had planned to go to Jerry's after that. I went to lie down almost as soon as we reached their place but Esther kept coming into the room with baby K tagging behind her so I moved rooms. While I was trying to settle in the new bed, I threw up. I had to trouble their helper to wash the bedsheet and the hubs helped her clean the floor a bit. I had to take a bath again but felt so much better. Yes, my headaches or migraine can get very bad but thankfully, it seldom happens nowadays.

Anyhow, I'm hoping to be able to view a few more units especially since the resale market is kind of slow now it seems. The one we saw today is pretty runned down and the owner has stayed there for 10 years. So it'll be a major renovation work if we take over the unit. It's on a very low floor but otherwise I think I'm ok with it. So hopefully, we can view some better units around that location before we make a decision.

3 comments:

  1. Poor you... hope your migraine has disappeared by now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it has! Thankfully! Absolutely hate it whenever it happens. I can't do anything at all and the whole day's wasted. :(

      Delete
    2. Must be a horrible feeling. Lucky it's not as often as before.

      Delete