Thursday 3 October 2013

It's been a month since I started blogging here and I still have no access to my old blog! So there's no way I could put in an entry there to 're-direct' any 'ghost' followers that I may have to this new one. Well, like what they say, we start anew on a clean sheet. Lol.

We went over to Jeremy's yesterday evening to spend some time with baby K. And it's nice to see her enjoying herself there and the hubs and I think she knows she can bully them. She was following Bev around and according to Ivy was doing so the whole day! I'm sure the family will miss her much when baby K starts her pre-school.

The hubs suggested developing photos of baby K for them when it's time to bring baby K back for good. I decide to take a step further. I shall develop photos of anyone of them with baby K and compile them into a scrapbook. But I need ideas and of course a push on the butt to get it done. Hopefully I can get it done in time for Christmas. I think it'll be the perfect gift. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment