Saturday 12 October 2013

I received a text message on Wednesday asking if an item I posted on the free for all FB group is still available. It was there since July and although I sold the milk bottle warmer bag in super quick time, I gave up on this one. Besides I was letting it go at only $3 and so it went, into the mountain of baby K's stuff, in the study room. 

And boy was I glad to be able to 'get rid' of it. I bought it, thinking it was cute and true to the picture, never opened it up for use. Baby K doesn't need it. Lol....And so I met the lady at the train station near home yesterday evening and it exchanged hands. She seemed surprised that it was still brand new. Well, I'm surprised too that anyone would buy it since it can be easily bought off the shelves at any children department. Hehe...

And today, wanting to still take baby K on a double-decker ride, we decided to take a bus to Anchor Point. I've been wanting to let her play in the ball pool, something which I still remember playing in at Ikea when I was a child and thoroughly enjoyed. They no longer have it at the Ikea near our place though.

So, after her nap, we went ahead with our plan but unfortunately, the buses that came were all single decks! Well, next time then. The hubs met a club member while we were walking towards the activity zone and started chatting while he asked me to go ahead first. When I found out the admission charges, I hesitated bringing baby K in! But since it was an open concept, I felt it very mean to bring her there and then take her away from it. So I asked for the $20 entrance fee from the hubs and went in with baby K, watching her as well as playing with her. Although there was no time limit by then, as it was about 5pm, baby K is only 19 months and won't have the energy to play in there for the rest of the opening hours. So $20 for an hour is exorbitant! Trust me, we'll never bring her to any of these places anymore unless it's for free!

1 comment: