Thursday 24 October 2013

This and another item were put up just less than 2 weeks ago and was sold yesterday evening. Although I was supposed to meet up with the buyer today after work and that I was willing to bring it to her at Clementi, she managed to get her husband to drive down to my place with her daughter and collected the bumper at about 9ish.
I received about 10 enquiries for the 2 items I've put up, even having 1 person confirm taking both items and another lady confirming the bumper. And I felt bad when I replied to other queries that came after the 2 confirmations that both items were still available and I'm now glad I did! Nothing is ever confirmed until payment is received! 1 other person asked if I was willing to sell the diaper organiser for $15 from $36. I replied 'From $36?', thinking she would get the message and she replied to say she saw another person letting it go for $15 but did not reply to her. I refused to answer her thereafter although I felt like telling to her to carry on waiting. Anyhow, I'm glad I cleared this and hopefully can find someone for the organiser as well as other unopened stuff that I have plans to put up.

I also cleared these 2 bags yesterday evening and am quite upset that I have to. They are pretty versatile with most outfits, are almost feather weight and easy to carry. Thankfully I've used them quite a bit in their better days. I've not used them much in recent months or even a year or so? And kept them aside nicely folded, like how they are supposed to be stored, unless they are not meant to be folded away? 

A few years back, I managed to change the bags at the store when it became like this. So yes, these 2 were not the originals that I bought. But they've since stopped this policy and I'm guessing they realised that the 'bubbling' is inherent, meaning it's not worth buying at all and yes, I've stopped. Anyway, I've got tons of other bags that I've not used in a long time.

Which comes to my question; how do you clear your new, unused items as well as used items that are still in perfect condition? 

No comments:

Post a Comment