Monday 27 November 2017

The office had a Superhero themed D&D on Friday. The top that I had ordered through the 2nd SIL was too big because I feared S would be too tight for me, thus I ordered M. Thankfully, I was able to sell it to a colleague. 

This year, the event was held in Zouk, a place that I used to go every week but have not been in more than a decade! And of course, in it's relocated premise. We had fun, had a few very sporting colleagues who dressed up. We had a few expired/retired superheros. Lol.

And on Saturday, I didn't accompany the hubs when he brought the girl for ballet because I had a headache and we had a gathering at his relative's home in the evening. Thankfully, I stayed home because it did go away and I was able to meet them at the train station later. I had to return home after arriving at the train station when the hubs called to bring a new set of clothes for the girl because she had stained it. By the time I left the house again, it was pouring.

As for yesterday, we went to Tampines for lunch with the eldest brother and SIL after church and then proceeded to their house thereafter. We watched 'The Sound Of Music', a play that's going on now which I can't find time for. The girl was able to sit through it. I like to expose her to musicals like this. And then we continued and stay till dinner.

The girl takes a break from Abacus next month, which means more free time for me too. No need to rush for anything, although it's the hubs who walks her to the centre. But at least I do not have to rush to cook lunch just so it's ready once she reaches home. 

Less than a week and we're in December. How I used to look forward to it but not as much anymore.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete