Saturday 4 November 2017

We visited the hubs' mother yesterday after work. I met him and K below the PIL's block after I was done with some grocery shopping and yet I ended up waiting for them. When they arrived, we went to the nearby coffeeshop to buy dinner. The FIL was not in which meant that the MIL can manage on her own afterall.

And today, the hubs brought the girl for her abacus class while I did the chores and cooked lunch. 

The girl has always been requesting for fried rice whenever we eat out and it's been a while since I made this dish. So, I decided to cook it. Previously we were eating the reddish type of brown rice but I feel it too hard for fried rice. Now that we are using the brownish type, the texture is so much better.

Made more than enough that I could confidently have M lunch at my place today and the hubs had 2 full bowls of it!
And after ballet, the 3 of us together with M and Esther who came after her lunch, popped by M's estate and had dinner. Paint works look like it's 80% complete so I guess she will be able to move in before CNY. In fact, her estate has organised a resident get-together for the new block at the nearby CC tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment