Tuesday 21 November 2017

We went to Orchard after church on Sunday because I had some shopping vouchers and thus wanted to get a thermos flask. M uses A LOT of hot water and even uses it to wash her face! Instead of boiling water everyday, I decided to use the vouchers to offset the purchase of a thermos flask with a bigger capacity. 

And since we were there in the afternoon, we didn't get to see the lighted Christmas decoration. So what we did see were nothing much really. Boring even. Quite a disappointment. Perhaps we should take a ride through Orchard sometime in the evenings.

M is still not steady when we go for longer walks. We had dinner at a nearby coffeeshop on Sunday and the lighted signages are still too bright for her. I also spot her leaning on hand railings when we had to stop because we brought K's bicycle for the girl to ride.

The 3rd SIL delivered lunch to M yesterday and since I noticed that M managed to cook her own lunch on Sunday, I suggested to the eldest SIL that she does not need to travel all the way from the east to do so but she insisted. She says that M is not steady yet and that she has committed herself to help out for at least the whole of November. Bless her heart.

I have no idea why M would want to stay over at my place. It's void of a human touch the whole working day which can be an extreme to Jerry's noisy place but at least she can retreat into her room. I am also concerned if anything happens to her, who is there to mitigate? M is now on a life-long blood-thinning medication as the Dr detected heart murmur at the pre-surgery checks. I hope she makes more sense of this and feel the same too.

No comments:

Post a Comment