Thursday 2 November 2017

Another achievement unlocked!

The hubs text me in the late afternoon yesterday to say that he will be home late. I asked if he's going to have dinner with us and he said yes...so I decided to cook. Afterall, I've got the shabu shabu pork collar marinated from the night before. You see, when I have to do pick-up duties, I do not cook as I feel it too rush. And so, after picking the girl from school, we went straight home and I cooked while she occupied herself with other things.

And we had dinner on time! But then again I left work earlier because the boss is away on a business trip. I do not think I can cook if I leave work at the usual time I do usually. But I guess I should give it a shot.

And in the evening, after reading a chapter of Tangled to the girl, I decided to try on some of my working pants. I ended up trying them all for fit and then some. And I can no longer fit into most, if not all my working pants! Save for 3-4 pieces out of 15! And some have not even been worn! That's a good lot to be given away! It's so strange. I can somehow still wear clothes from the youth section from some high-street brands but my muffin top is overflowing from my working pants. This lot were really just taking up space from our move to Redhill to here and to be honest, I haven't worn my working pants since.

Are they upsizing clothing sizes? I guess I really need to renew my wardrobe. Especially my working clothes. 

Oh well. Oh! Welcome November!

No comments:

Post a Comment