Monday 6 November 2017

The hub's youngest brother and wife would have received the keys to the EC at this point of entry.

After church yesterday, the 3 of us popped over to their place. The SIL has been busy packing with her sister as they would need to handover their current home to the new owners by end of November. So with the minor carpentry works and lighting that is required in their new place, time is very tight for them. 

The youngest BIL has amassed so much sports attire, it was like doing a clearance sale. Because of his job, he gets a lot of sponsored items from a particular brand and the hubs took some for a single mother colleague of his, who I've also given some of my own clothes to. And he took some for himself. I took a few pieces for my brother too. And the SIL gave me a pair of new working heels. K didn't miss out anything too. Except that she doesn't know. Haha...the SIL passed her some of her son's unused P1 workbooks. 

Talking about clearing, here is part of my loot that does not fit over my hips anymore. :( Thankfully, I could pass some of my tops to Esther.

No comments:

Post a Comment