Friday 1 December 2017

A vendor, which happens to be the main sponsor for the local theater scene gifted me and a colleague with a pair of tickets each to watch a play. Thankfully, the eldest SIL was kind enough to come by to pick up the girl from school and then stay over. 

The hubs and I enjoyed the play thoroughly. Especially it being a local production, it had a lot of local puns that were very relevant. 1 of the lead actor also happened to be the son of the hubs' ex-boss. It was good to see that the theater was quite full. 
While we were at it, I suggested that we catch a movie too. It's been a long while since we went to the movies and so we took the train back and caught a movie at the mall near home. We watched the 1150pm movie and when it ended, stingy me suggested we walk back home. It really isn't that far, a train stop away. 

So the hubs and I finally had a date. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment