Friday 22 December 2017

I had pick-up duty again yesterday and although I told the girl just 5 minutes at the playground, she ended up there for a good 1/2 hour. Coupled with the good weather we have been having, it makes me happy too. I really like the new playground.
And at night, I wrapped up all the presents that I had bought here and there because somehow I don't seem to have the luxury of time this year. Perhaps it's been quite busy at work and the hubs' new work project has started.
I'll have to do pick-up duty again today. 

The girl's ballet classes start again tomorrow after a 2 week break. And then we will go over to the Victors' for a Christmas gathering. Thankfully, we have loan of his SIL's car so we do not need to lug all the presents in public transportation. Then on Sunday after church where they will be having a Christmas meal after, we will then head to Jeremy's for our family's Christmas celebration. This year, he has decided to have it at their house so in that sense, no clean-up act for me this year! But honestly, I would not have minded if it is to be held at our home. 

And then on the actual day itself, I hope to have some rest.. So we shall see...Merry Christmas to you and hopefully this year wasn't too bad for you and yours!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete