Tuesday 1 March 2016

I attended the last pilates lesson yesterday eveing. I was considering if I should sign up for the new lessons. But I figured that this is the only 1 hour of real exercise I get to do in a week and that's only 1 hour out of a 84 hour week! Sometimes I skip my night stretches because I had a long day and am too tired. Even if I don't miss it, I stretch for only about 15 minutes.

So I signed up anyway and hopefully don't miss any lessons this time. The hubs suggested we do a morning walk every Saturday morning along the park connector at Chinese Garden. I would love for that too. With my fragile back and age, I really need to start on more exercising. 

We have K at a rather late age and we need the energy and strength to enjoy time with her. And also importantly, nothing beats being healthy and mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment