Tuesday 29 March 2016

The fishes were so active yesterday but they have nowhere to go. Poor things can only swim round and round the small tank.

We have been getting casualties almost everyday. We are down to what, 6 of them longkang fishes and I'm expecting an empty tank by this weekend.

My colleague, who brings his kids to longkang fishing too, says them fishes don't last very long. When we were at the fish farm on Saturday, another family was there too but they returned all the fishes that they caught although no refund was given. It's the experience, I suppose. I told K and the hubs, if we return again, we will return the fishes too. They are either not getting enough oxygen, do not have the freedom that they have in the man-made longkang or the tank is over-crowded. Sigh.....

Bless the hubs, who have been the one changing the water in the tank. I told K to forget about keeping any pets...I do not think I have the energy to look after any since the hubs have already openly told us he is not going to be responsible in doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment